Have you ever thought about running for NBOD? Are you interested in sorority policy change, instituting new initiatives, or planning for the future?
We hope you consider running for the NBOD as the continued progress and prosperity of our organization depends on members’ commitment. These positions, and the work they entail, are also a great opportunity to build upon your own professional resume as you look towards future career growth.
The following positions are up for election and include a job description of their primary responsibilities:
- Vice President of Community Engagement (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Vice President of Finance (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Vice President of Membership Services (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Vice President of Standards & Compliance (half term, 1 year) — View Description
- Director of Expansion (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Director of Intake *formerly Membership Intake Director (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Director of Marketing (full term, 2 years) — View Description
Self-Nomination Requirements & Submission of Documents
If you are interested in running for any of these positions, please read these requirements and submit all documents to the sorority Office Administrative Assistant (OA) by April 24th, 2019 at 11:59pm, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Vote
Voting will take place electronically this year and will be open to all financial members in good standing. Polls will open on May 1st and close on May 12. On May 13th, we will announce the results and transition will begin immediately. Voting process details are forthcoming, so please watch your Swansnest (WordPress) emails.