Are you interested in ways to stay active and involved, or gaining leadership and professional experience? If so, please see information below to learn how you can give back to Gamma Phi Omega.
The following positions are available by appointment for two-year and one-year terms, seasonal and project-based timeframes, or as indicated on individual descriptions, and include a job description of their primary responsibilities:
- Office Assistant — View Description
- Vice President of Membership Services (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Vice President of Finance (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Assistant Director of Expansion – View Description
- Assistant Director of Marketing – View Description
- Auditor – View Description
- Chapter Mentor – View Description
- Community Engagement Intern – View Description
- National Dean of Process – View Description
- Regional Director – View Description
Submission of Documents & Requirements
If you are interested in any of these positions, please read these requirements and submit all documents to the sorority Office Administrative Assistant (OA) at any time, to firstname.lastname@example.org.