Are you interested in ways to stay active and involved, or gaining leadership and professional experience? If so, please see information below to learn how you can give back to Gamma Phi Omega.
Become Involved: Elections 2022
We hope you consider running for the NBOD as the continued progress and prosperity of our organization depends on members’ commitment. These positions, and the work they entail, are also a great opportunity to build upon your own professional resume as you look towards future career growth. The following positions will become available by election process, for the term June 1, 2022 through May 31, 2024.
- National President (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Vice President of Standards and Compliance (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Vice President of Community Engagement (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Director of Expansion (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Director of Social Policy and Education (full term, 2 years) — View Description
- Director of Alumnae Affairs (full term, 2 years) — View Description
Self-Nomination Requirements & Submission of Documents for Elected Positions
If you are interested in running for any of these positions, please read the election requirements and submit all documents to the sorority Office Administrative Assistant (OA) by March 24, 2022 at 11:59pm CST, to email@example.com.
How to Vote for Elections 2022
Voting will take place electronically this year and will be open to all financial members in good standing. To receive a voting ballot, members must become financial by 11:59pm (CST) on April 14th, if they are not financial already. Polls will open on April 15th at 9:00am (CST) and close on April 22nd at 11:59pm (CST). Election results will be announced following the closing of voting polls and transitions will begin immediately. Voting process details are forthcoming via all of our communication channels.
Become Involved: Non-Elected Opportunities
The following positions are available by appointment for two-year and one-year terms, seasonal and project-based timeframes, or as indicated on individual descriptions. If you would like to get involved but cannot commit to one of the positions, please contact us and we will find a fit for you to contribute to the sorority.
- Vice President of Finance (half term, 1 year) — View Description
- Vice President of Membership Services (half term, 1 year) — View Description
- Director of Marketing (half term, 1 years) — View Description
Submission of Documents & Requirements for Non-elected Positions
If you are interested in any of these positions, please read the non-elected position requirements and submit all documents to the sorority Office Administrative Assistant (OA) by April 14th (or until positions filled) to firstname.lastname@example.org.